Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hannah's baptism

Today Hannah turned 8 and was baptized. We are so proud of her and her decision she has made. She is such a wonderful daughter and we couldn't ask for anything more. She planned her whole program by herself and did a fantastic job. All of her grandparents participated and where honored to have been asked. The primary room was packed with family and friends and wonderful people from the ward who have watched her grow up. We are so grateful for the love and support our family receives from them.




















5 comments:

emily said...

Congrate little Hannah girl!! I am so sad I missed it but I heard you brought in a full house!? Probably more than our sacrament attendance! We miss ya'll! Happy birthday too girly!

BigMama said...

Love the family picture!

Carrie Dixon said...

It goes by so fast huh. Nathaniel is our last to be baptized and thats only 17 mos away. crazy huh!

J-Mom said...

That is so wonderful! We love y'all! Congratulations Hannah!

Doug & Alisha Madsen said...

I think its about time you update this. I know other things have happened in your life to blog about. Do I need to give you some ideas? Here is a great one. Your awesome sister came to visit. LOL! Serious, I need something new about your crackheaded kids to read. Love ya