Sunday, March 15, 2009

Country Living

I absolutely love living where we do. We are out in the country and it is quiet and peaceful. The girls love it and have the best time playing outside and with one another. Here are just a few pics of them enjoying the country life.






Isn't that sweet. Little sister pushing big sister on the bike that is too small for her. I thought these were too cute.








The girls decided to make their parachute a tent and have a picnic in it. They enjoyed hotdogs and chips for dinner. yummy...

4 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

We loved it when we lived out of town in Tifton. I miss it sometimes!

J-Mom said...

Looks like y'all are loving it!

Davis Family said...

Hey Melissa...the girls have grown so much. Cute as always! Looks like you are enjoying the new house. I wish I could see it.

Doug & Alisha Madsen said...

i think its time for an update.